AHIMSA - Top
Sanskrit: ahiṃsā = non-violence
Ahimsa is one of the five yamas. These are the first limb of Patanajali's eightfold path to gain liberation he described in the Yoga Sutras. Yamas are ethical and moral guidelines towards all beings (including yourself), and ahimsa is considered to be the most important yama because it represents the right attitude necessary to lead a moral life. Ahimsa is the absence of violence in physical, mental and emotional forms.
About this item:
- white top with unique handmade embroidery
- hand-embroidered once you place your order
- fair trade & organic top by Stanley/Stella
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified)
- casual fit
- the model is wearing size M
Please note that every item is unique. Your order may look slightly different.
For measurements refer to the size chart in photos.
Please allow a production time of 7-10 working days because the top is made once it is ordered.
Any doubts? Please send me a message.